Pages

Useful websites

     Hello Everybody. Today I'am going you to tell about some websites that may be useful to you.
    (www.passpack.com) Pass pack is a website which help you to Store passwords securely online. Better than your memory. More durable than paper. To know more about this website click here. To visit this website click here

    (www.picnik.com) Picnik makes your photos fabulous with easy to use yet powerful editing tools. Tweak to your heart’s content, then get creative with oodles of effects, fonts, shapes, and frames. 
It's fast, easy, and fun. If you like you can share the edit photos using this website. To visit this website click here


    (280slides.com) By this website you can make slideshows easily. If you like you can share the presentations made by this website. To visit this website click here.

Now I will stop my post. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thank you all for visiting my blog and I warmly invite to everyone to visit my blog and improve the knowledge while getting fun.

All Copyrighted items, there logos in this blog are trade marks of their respective owners.