Pages

Adbrite

     Hello every body. How about the life? Today I'am going to tell you about a way to earn money by putting advertisements in a blog or a website. Now you will be think that I'am going to tell about Google adsense. I do not put about Google adsense because I think you know about it well. Now I'am going to put about Adbrite. Adbrite also a network that gives you advertisements like Google adsense. You can see a Adbrite advertisement below. Lotof people that can not get Google adsense get Adbrite. To get Adbrite firstly make a Adbrite account and then login as a publisher. Then make a ad zone  and then Adbrite gives you a html or javascript code. When   they gave you the code copy it and paste it in your blog or in your website. After the approval the Adbrite advertisement will appear on the place of your blog or website where you pasted the Adbrite advertisement.




To make a Adbrite account and to get Adbrite advertisement click here. Now I will over my post. In the near future I will put another post about Adbrite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thank you all for visiting my blog and I warmly invite to everyone to visit my blog and improve the knowledge while getting fun.

All Copyrighted items, there logos in this blog are trade marks of their respective owners.