Pages

PTC sites

 Hello everyone. Is today a good day? I don't know about you but today is a good day for me. I think you also like to know the reason, so I thought to share the reason with you. My Neobux account had suspended because I had not visited my account. After the suspending of my Neobux account I tried several times to make a account again. But I failed. Then I told that about a friend of me. Then he told "If you want to make a account again try it after about 3 months because Neobux group do not let you to make a account again just after the suspend of a account." Then today I tried to make a account and I was success. So I think to share some details about PTC sites.
"Ptc site is a websites which offers you a service of clicking advertisements for money."

NEOBUX      Neobux is a very famous and a trusted ptc site. After making a account you can earn money by clicking 4 advertisements per day. either you can earn money using referrals. You can know more about this website by visiting this website. To visit and make a account click the image below. When making a account don't forget to read terms of conditions.

ONBUX       Onbux also a very famous and a trusted ptc site. This is also very much equal to Neobux website.  To visit and make a account click the image below. When making a account don't forget to read terms of conditions.
I will stop my post now and I will come back soon with some more information about ptc sites. Bye.
                                              

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thank you all for visiting my blog and I warmly invite to everyone to visit my blog and improve the knowledge while getting fun.

All Copyrighted items, there logos in this blog are trade marks of their respective owners.