Pages

Let's put a Google search engine

     How about you? I'm not good in yesterday but I'am good now , the reason is the flood. Because of this flood I came to my home by walking on the road that is like a river. Anyway the flood had over now. Today I'am going to give way  to get a Google search box to your website or blog easily and freely. If you have a blog made using Blogger this will not useful to you because the Blogger gives you a Google search box free. But I think to give the way to do it to everybody who use Blogger and don't use the Blogger.

1)Click here.(When you click here you will move to a page. <fig.1> )
    Do according to the picture.
<fig.1>
2)Then select a good colour to the background and move to the 3rd step.
3)Copy the HTML cord and paste it in your blog or website

When doing this, If you face a problem inform me. I think I can solve that problem

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is best article I'm very interest it, we are provide lot of web traffic items for all web masters, you can get more here http://www.embilipitiya.info

Post a Comment

 
Thank you all for visiting my blog and I warmly invite to everyone to visit my blog and improve the knowledge while getting fun.

All Copyrighted items, there logos in this blog are trade marks of their respective owners.