Pages

New websites and blogs(sinhala)

  
Hello, how are you? After roaming in the cyber sky alias internet for a long time I found some useful websites and blogs. Today I'am going to give you about that websites and blogs. I think they will be very much useful for those who can read sinhala. 

1)www.lankatv.net (This is a website to watch television from your computer with internet facilities.)
    From this website you can watch channels like Rupavahini, ITN, Sarnawahini, Derana, Pavana, Sirasa, Siyatha, Channel one, Max, Sri tv. Except watching television you can ask the radio channels like Hiru, Sirasa fm, Lakhadha, Siyatha fm, Gold fm, Ridam fm and many more.
                                

2)techadiya.blogspot.com(This is a blog that content details about computer technology and internet)
  "අදියගේ හිතට එන සිතුවිලි අනිත් අය එක්ක බෙදාගන්න තෝරගත්තේ මෙතන තමයි" By Aditha (owner of this blog) By visiting this blog you can improve your knowledge
                                       

3)dhanikauom.blogspot.com(This is a blog that is like the above blog)
    By reading this blog you can learn more about the E-bay and ect. 
                                        

"Now i will over this post and I will put another post in the near future for my visitors. Don't forget to put a comment."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thank you all for visiting my blog and I warmly invite to everyone to visit my blog and improve the knowledge while getting fun.

All Copyrighted items, there logos in this blog are trade marks of their respective owners.