Pages

Lot of gadgets

     Hello, how about the life? I think the life is good. Today I'am going to put a post that can be very much useful for blog owners. This post is about  gadgets for blogs. I found some good gadgets for blogs and websites and today I'am going to share them with you all.

Gadget number 1- Wibiya tool bar








<> Wibiya tool bar is a tool bar with lot of gadgets such as gadgets showing the no. of online users, smart share gadget, tweet button gadget, facebook like button gadget, live notification gadget, social chat gadget, facebook fan gadget and subscribe gadget. To get this gadget visit this link and make a account- http://www.wibiya.com

Gadget number 2-Whos.amung.us gadget


















<>Whos. amung.us gadget is a gadget which shows online users. To get this gadget visit this link- http://whos.amung.us/

Now I will over my post about gadgets for blogs and you can get more gadgets by clicking here. After you click here you moves to a blog which gives you more gadgets. click this symbol to move to that blog -<><>- Do not forget to put a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thank you all for visiting my blog and I warmly invite to everyone to visit my blog and improve the knowledge while getting fun.

All Copyrighted items, there logos in this blog are trade marks of their respective owners.