Pages

New websites (English)

     Hello everyone. Today I start blogging again after a long period of time. The reason is the game "Undercover (NFS)". A friend of me gave me this game and I spent the yesterday and half of today to play this game. Anyway, I think to put a post today about some new websites.

1)www.gamejump.com (This is a website which contains lot of mobile games. You can download them for free from this website.)To visit this website click here.


2)www.path.com (This website is a social network. By this website you can spend your leisure freely and happily with your friends.)To visit this website click here

3)www.web-source.net (This is a website which help you to learn about HTML Codes, Javascript Codes, CSS,  HTML Tips, Web Design Tips, etc. ) To visit this website click here


Now I will stop my post. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thank you all for visiting my blog and I warmly invite to everyone to visit my blog and improve the knowledge while getting fun.

All Copyrighted items, there logos in this blog are trade marks of their respective owners.